Saturday, January 31, 2015

How time flies...

Friends!

Who knew that this blog still existed?! Even after an entire year of no action, this page is still here. And so am I!!! This past year has been INSANE!!! I also have to say that I didn't have regular use of a computer until just recently (Thanks Bob!) so that inhibited my ability to keep on top of this blog.

Now that I have access to the computer again, I figured that I might try this out again. Now the trick will be trying to find the time to do it. I have a BUSY almost 9 month old that takes up most of my time.

2014 was a great year.  Most importantly of all, we welcomed our little Levi Albert into the world. I will write his birth story in an upcoming blog! He has brought so much joy and love into our lives.

Anyways, just thought I would get this started again!
Chat again soon!!!
Missy

No comments:

Post a Comment