Saturday, January 22, 2011

Planning

Hi everyone!


I trust that you all had a fabulous new year celebration. I hope that this year holds much laughter and love for each of you.


I know this year is going to be full of exciting events for me. We have begun the very early stages of planning our wedding. It's very exciting, but really overwhelming. There is alot to think about! I am really excited about all the different decisions we get to make. Planning the wedding is going be fun! I'm VERY excited to start dress shopping within the next couple of weeks. It's going to fun to actually go out and try on my first wedding gowns!

Anyways I don't think that there is too much to write about. I've been busy lately with work and haven't had a ton of time do much else!

Speaking of work - for those of you who haven't heard. I got offered full time! With my part time contract coming to an end, I was inquiring as to what was going to happen with my job. They came back to me and offered me a full time position! Immediate benefits and even a small raise! I'm super excited for the opportunity and it came at perfect time! Rob has also put in bids to obtain a full time position at Loblaws. Hopefully he'll hear something soon about a possible position.

Well people - write me soon! I'd like to hang out!!!!

May you be blessed throughout this 2011.
Love you all!
Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment