Sunday, December 26, 2010

We're ENGAGED!!!!

I guess it doesn't take long after looking at the title of this blog to figure out what it's about!

Rob and I are getting married!!!!!!!!!!!!

We got engaged on December 11th.....Rob's 24th birthday! I guess that makes it easy to remember for him! lol. We were out at the barn visiting my horse. As we were putting Poco back in his stall and getting ready to pack up, Rob dropped to his knee. My heart stopped as I was convinced he was joking. He had in his hand a small box which he was unable to open! I believe his exact words were (with a giant smile on his face) "Wanna get married?!" I then asked if he was joking. He said no and that there was a ring in the box if he could just figure out how to open it! lol. I started crying, he fidgeted some more and within several minutes I was wearing a beautiful diamond ring and laughing at how he failed so hard trying to get it out of the box! Needless to say, the proposal was very Rob! It was the perfect setting and I couldn't have pictured it happening any other way. We are so very excited!!!! We haven't done too much planning as of yet due to Christmas and New Years, but are looking forward to getting things rolling soon! It's a little overwhelming knowing that we have to plan an entire wedding but the support and encouragement we have received from family and friends has been incredible. I have full confidence that we are going to have as much help with the planning that we need!

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas time and an enjoyable New Years. May you all be blessed throughout 2011!

Peace.

2 comments: