Monday, August 9, 2010

My prayer answered!!!

Hi friends,

It's been a little while since I have written. These past couple weeks have been a whirlwind of work, hospital visits, job interviews and plenty more.

To start off with the most exciting of news, I now have a full time job!!!! I have been praying for months now, that I would be patient as I waited for the right position to become available. I have sent out many resumes and filled out my share of applications, and FINALLY the time has come! Several weeks ago, Rob's dad asked me what I thought about working at their warehouse as a clerk position. I didn't think too much of it because it didn't seem to be an option at that point. However, it did get me thinking. Then last week, in a rush of excitement, he asked me again, because now the position was actually available. Rob and I talked about it and I sent in a resume that night. Got a call the next day for an interview and today was hired! This is such a blessing! I start my training next Monday. Last week, I also got an interview at Starbucks. They called me today and I was hired by them as well! 2 jobs in 2 hours. Thats a record! I am so thrilled to finally have a full time job, something that I know is going to guarantee me the hours I need and a nice pay check. I have plenty of bills that need paying off. Thanks so much to those of you who have been praying for me! I very much appreciate it. Please pray that my training goes well and that I might be able to pick up the new job quickly and do well at it.

On to the next order of business. Many of you read that I went to the hospital last night to have my arm looked at. When I fell off the ladder at work a couple weeks ago, my arm has been bugging me since then. Last night at soccer, I fell again and hurt it alot. I lost feeling in my fingers and was unable to move my arm. So I went to the hospital and had X-rays taken. Thankfully nothing is broken! The soft tissues and the bone are bruised, that just takes time to heal. It's still very sore, but I'm hoping to have full mobility soon.

Anyways, just thought that I would share this exciting news!
Hope you are all doing well!
Peace.

1 comment:

  1. Praise the Lord!!! I'm so happy for you, love!!! good luck with the job!!! <3

    ReplyDelete