I trust you are all well and enjoying the beauty of these long hot summer days. I know I am certainly cherishing the feeling of the hot sun on my face.
This past weekend, I had the chance to get together and have a girls night/sleepover with 2 of my best friends. Katie, Ashleigh and I haven't had the time together like that in a long time. So it was well over due. We headed to Listowel Saturday afternoon and spent a wonderful time together, catching up on each others lives. Sharing our joys, struggles and a lot of laughter. We will not be going a year without that again! In fact, we've already set a time for the next one! I am so blessed to have such incredible friends. They are such a gift.
Tonight, I am heading to bed early, as I start my first day at work tomorrow. I have to be up around 4:30am. (I didn't even know that time existed!) In order to be at work on time. It's going to be a long day filled with alot of information. I am so thankful that God has opened up this opportunity for me and I pray that I am able to learn, work hard and succeed in my new position.
Enjoy your Monday evening! May you all see God working in your lives this week.
Peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment