The feel of the wind in my hair and the grass beneath my feet. The smell of fresh air and sweat. The sound of my teammates calling my name. The sun in my face and the sight of orange and white across the green landscape. The taste of sweat and sports drink on my tongue. Yes, it is the beginning of summer - soccer season has begun!
We have a new team this year. About half of us our back with an entire new second half of the team. I'm looking forward to a good season, making some new friends and having a good time outside attempting to get back into shape and enjoy playing a great sport.
We had our first exhibition game this past Sunday. The first time our new team has had the opportunity to play together. It was nice to be outside. I got some sun on my face and the feeling of a good all body work out. (Though my body still aches a little days after). I love the sport, but I really need to get out and do some running to get back in shape.
Summer has officially begun when soccer starts. Let's go Tiger Cats!
nice layout miss :) and good luck with soccer!!! xoxo
ReplyDelete