Hi friends!
I hope you all had the chance to enjoy the beautiful sunshine of this past weekend. I had the fabulous opportunity to get together with two of my best friends. We haven't all been together in almost a year, it was wonderful to see each other again! On Saturday, Rob and Ash and I drove down to Listowel to see our lovely friend Katie. We decided then that we wanted to go to the beach. So, we packed up the car and headed to Kincardine. The beach there was absolutely gorgeous and we had fabulous sunshine all afternoon. It was so nice to sit together and chat and not be hindered by the pressures of time or work. We just got to sit and be there together. These girls are such amazing women and it's so amazing to see God working in each of their lives. I am entirely blessed by their friendship. It was nice for Rob to come as well, since he is also close friends with these ladies. Being able to sit for an afternoon with three of my favorite people was the best thing I've had happen in quite some time. It was freeing and relaxing and I am so thrilled we had the chance to do it. Though we all left at the end of the day exhausted and sunburnt it was well worth it. Praise the Lord for friendship.
Peace.
Amen!!! I had a great time with you guys! xoxo
ReplyDelete