Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Advancement

Friends!

It feels like forever since I've posted! I'm sorry for taking so long. Things have been kind of busy for me these last couple of weeks. I have so much to share with you! I guess I should start from a couple of weeks ago.

The last week of April was filled with much excitement. We were looking forward to our friends Katie & Ben's wedding on the 28th and we were anticipating our Holland trip on the 30th. But before we got to either one of these dates, something exciting at work happened! Many of you know that I had recently been promoted to a clerk position in our office. It's a step up from the front desk where I have been working for the last 8 months. I was excited about it and starting to train so that when I got back from holidays I would be able to take over. However, about 2 days before I left, I got a call from a supervisor in our Toronto office offering me an auto adjuster position! What a huge step up! It's quite an offer ssing as I don't know anything about adjusting. They assured me that I would be trained properly and they would teach me everything I needed to know! So, I accepted the position and am very excited to start my training this week.

Then on April 28th, we enjoyed a beautiful day with friends celebrating the wedding of Katie & Ben. It was a lovely wedding and alot of fun to be a part of. Congrats you guys!!!

On April 30th, Rob and I packed our bags and flew to Holland! I had never been before so I was excited about this new adventure! Rob was excited to take me to finally see the country of his history and be able to share that experience with me. We had a fabulous 2 weeks there! We did alot of touring and site seeing and came back with hundreds of photos to prove it! It was a great time for us to get away, meet some new people and really relax for a couple of weeks. I'll write more details about the trip in another blog - hopefully soon!

Anyways, I think that's all the exciting news to share for now! I'm going to be busy this week training for my new position which I'm excited about! I'm hoping to not get too overwhelmed!

I hope to write again soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment