
Hi friends!
So lately, I have decided to attempt a new work out series. I saw this program advertised on TV when Rob and I were in Niagara Falls at the end of January. Conveniently, a friend of mine from work owned the program and was kind enough to let me borrow it. The program is called Kettle Worx. It's 20 minute work outs every other day using the kettle bell weight. The program that I am going through right now is a 6 week program, one workout from each disk each week.
I have only just begun the program but so far I have really enjoyed it. It's fun and doesn't necessarily feel like a hard core work out but I feel it the next day! I am looking forward to seeing and feeling the benefits as I get further along in the program.
No comments:
Post a Comment