Saturday, February 18, 2012

A few to view...part 1

Hi friends!

As I was reviewing my last several blogs I noticed I haven't posted any pictures in a while! So, I thought I would change that. I want to post a few of my favorite pictures from the wedding. As we celebrated our 6 months of married life earlier this week I figured now was as good a time as any to reminisce! Enjoy!!

This is our group of incredibly handsome groomsman! Left to right: Joel (Rob's best man), Nathaniel (one of Rob's best friends), the handsome groom, Dan & Matt (Rob's brothers). This was the most fun wonderful group of guys! I am honored that they could stand up with Rob and I to witness our special day!

My most beautiful, wonderful bridesmaids!! Left to right: Sarah (Rob's sister), Katie (one of my best friends), me, Mandy (my sister and maid of honor), and Ashleigh (another of my best friends). This group of ladies was so wonderful! So supportive and they are all amazingly beautiful!!! Don't they look great?! I couldn't have had a better group to stand up on my wedding day with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment