Well it's been 9 days since my last post which means that its only 20 days away from the wedding! I'm getting excited as I'm seeing all the little bits and pieces finally come together.
The reason I am specifically writing this post is because I wanted to send HUGE thank you's to all those who read and commented on my last post. All the advice and support from everyone was huge. It was encouraging to hear of so many people reading my blog and even more encouraging getting feedback and information from everyone. So thank you to those who took the time to write me.
Things are coming together. It's still incredibly busy but it's all worth it! I can't believe how fast these past couple of months have flown by and how little time there is before I become a wife! Insane!!!
Rob and I are both still working through some big things such as the house and work, but I'll let everyone know whats going on as soon as we hear anything!!! Hopefully we'll know in a few days.
Thanks again to all those who took the time to write me. It means more to me than I can really express over a blog posting. Just know that the small amount of time you took was an enormous blessing to me.
I truly am blessed!
No comments:
Post a Comment