Sunday, September 5, 2010

Feeling Fall-ish

Hi friends!

I hope you are all doing well. This blog is not going to be anything super special, I was just reminded last night that I haven't written in my blog for a while. (Thanks Beck!) So I thought I would spend a few minutes and get you all up to speed!

This week has been crazy....I worked 47 hours this week. Two of those days meant being up at 4am. Needless to say I was a bit exhausted when I got home yesterday. Work is going well. Everyone seems to think I am doing well which is really encouraging.

Other than being at work I haven't done too much else this week! It's been super long. I am really looking forward to having my Sunday off!

I have a confession to make....one that some of you may not appreciate. I LOVE absolutely LOVE that the weather is turning a little cooler. Now before you all freak out and think I'm crazy - let me say that I have nothing against the warm summer weather. However I love the turn of the seasons. I LOVE living in Canada and experiencing all the seasons. There is so much beauty in our world and I think that as I see the leaves changing colours, it helps remind me to take notice of the beauty of nature that surrounds us everyday - in all seasons.

Enjoy the change of the colours and even the change in the temperature this week friends. Take notice of the beauty of our earth. Praise God for the amazing world he has placed us in.
Enjoy your Sunday.
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment