Well, my first year is officially over! These past 2 weeks have been packed full of assignments and final exams. It's such a relief to be officially finished this school year! Now to celebrate....with work? lol. We officially move out of school on Saturday, so I spend a couple more days here working at the store, then I move home! The Seneca girls and I are planning a nice dinner out to celebrate the completion of our first year. Tomorrow night we're going back to O'Noir. As some of you may have read in my blog a few months ago, I went to a restaurant that demonstrates what its like for blind people. The restaurant is completely pitch black. We are heading back to the restaurant to commemorate our first year. It's fitting because that was where our first bonding experience took place at the beginning of this year.
Now to find a summer job. Some of you know that I had an interview at Reid's last week. Still haven't heard anything. I'm praying that it works out, but I'm trying not to be too anxious about it. Please pray that God have his hand in the situation and that something come about soon.
Now that I'm available for the summer....let's get together!
Hope to see you all soon!
Happy Summer!
Peace
No comments:
Post a Comment