Tuesday, January 12, 2010

To strike or not to strike....

Hey everyone!
I just wanted to ask for a little prayer on an issue that comes about as of tomorrow! Most of you know that there is talk of a strike for the colleges in this region. Well, the vote to strike or not is tomorrow. (Wednesday January 13th). If the schools vote to stike, that puts all the students (including Mandy and I) into an akward spot. That stops our current schedules and potentially pushes our school work into the summer. If that happens it then puts our summer work schedule in jeopordy. It shortens our time to work and make the money we're gonna need to pay for school the following year! So if you wouldn't mind praying that this strike does not happen that would be awesome! It would be a real pain to loose out on work hours this summer - I know not only for me, but all the students who need to work this year.
Thanks for your prayers!
Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment